Sunday, June 10, 2012

Crunch Time: Two weeks 'til Takeoff!

School's out, for tha SUMMA! As cliche' as an Alice Cooper lyric is on the last day of school, I still shamelessly quote it. Most of you know I am highly anticipating a trip to northern Uganda through Invisible Children's Teacher Exchange Program. My excitement remains and now that SCHOOL'S OUT, I can finally focus a bit more on prepping. Well, in between all the jazz in the park, running, packing/moving stuff from my humble abode, karaoke, and weddings that shall occur in the next two weeks.
Anywho, I hope this blog serves as a convenient place to check out my international happenings (and stop worrying so much, Mom! Remember, rocking chair). I am so excited to learn amidst all the 'teaching' I'll be doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment